Terms & Conditions
- The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Intersites, Inc. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
- Intersites, Inc. may, without notice to you, at any time revise these Terms & Conditions and any other information contained in this website by updating this posting. Intersites, Inc. may also make improvements or changes in the products, services, or programs described in this site at any time without notice.
- This site and all content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without Intersites, Inc.'s prior written consent, except that Intersites, Inc. grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the web pages within this site, solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use of this website. This permission is conditioned on your not modifying the content displayed on this site, your keeping intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and your acceptance of any terms, conditions, and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set forth in this site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
- Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and notices on this site will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraph, Intersites, Inc. does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror any of the content from this site on another website or in any other media.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Intersites, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site's owner does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. Intersites, Inc. will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- This website may provide links or references to non-Intersites, Inc. websites and resources. Intersites, Inc. makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any third-party website and/or resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any Intersites, Inc. site. A link to a third party website does not mean that Intersites, Inc. endorses the content or use of such website or its owner. In addition, Intersites, Inc. is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from an Intersites, Inc. site. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that Intersites, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from those sites or resources.
- When you access a third party website please understand that it is independent from Intersites, Inc., and that Intersites, Inc. does not control the content on that website. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information as you deem appropriate.
Last Updated: 2009-02-02